Saturday, February 19, 2011

Bangs! - Grzywka!

I cannot write anything because I am too distracted by my new bangs. Really, I do not know what to think. I am having an identity crisis. My hair is giving a definite “Chicago” vibe – the musical of course, not the city.


The general consensus of my female students is that my hair looks good and more “done”. The jury is still out for the male students, but I heard a lot of “nice”, “interesting”, “different” and one “what did you do to your hair”?


Oh well, it’ll grow back.


Nie mogę nic napisać, bo jestem zbyt rozkojarzona przez moją nową grzywkę. Naprawdę, nie wiem co o tym myśleć. Mam kryzys tożsamości. Moje włosy dają trochę klimatu "Chicago" –oczywiście musicalu – nie miasta.


Ogólny konsensus moich studentek jest taki, że moje włosy wyglądają dobrze i są bardziej "zrobione". Wśród studentów płci męskiej jeszcze nie zdecydowano, ale słyszałam dużo "ładne", "ciekawe", "inne" i jedno "co zrobiłaś z włosami"?


No i co, odrosną.

7 comments:

Marek Cyzio said...

This post is useless without pictures!!!

Chris said...

What? And ruin my pseudo-anonymity?

Marek Cyzio said...

http://kielbasastories.blogspot.com/2009/08/city-girl.html

Yeah, black glasses and a hat, but still a lot of info. I do not think a picture of your new hair style would cause any more harm.

Chris said...

I had even forgotten about that post. Well, with the hat, my new hairstyle looks exactly the same ;)

Porcelanowa said...

I definetly agree with MarekFloryda.

Zmiany są potrzebne vel konieczne. Przynajmniej wiadomo na przyszłość, czego nie robić ;) Po obcięciu przeze mnie włosów z bardzo długich na bardzo krótkie mój chłopak mówi, że ma nową kobietę w domu ;) Cóż, odrosną ;P

ps. proponuję jeszcze przyszaleć z kolorem - trzeba iść za ciosem ;)

Marek Cyzio said...

Różowy, kanarkowy czy raczej fioletowy?

P.S. Moja zona uwaza ze krótkie włosy postarzaja, ale ja mam inna opinie.

Chris said...

The color is still my own but a lot of people have complimented my on my new cut and new color, hee, hee. I am simply too lazy to color my hair and since I don't have to yet, I'm not going to do it. There are already too many steps in my grooming regime.

My hair before was a long bob without bangs and is now a short bob with bangs. I don't know if it is the length or the bangs but people say I look younger. That's always a good thing :)