Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy Birthday, Dear Lizzie

Lizzie is 5 years old. I can’t believe it. It seems like just yesterday that we were bringing her home from the hospital and she’s already 5.


Her party was a big success. She invited her “ekipa” (crew) from pre-school consisting of all boys and one girl (her besty). The party was super-hero themed with Spiderman decorations and a Batman cake (that I made myself…fishing for compliments…).


Batman Birthday Cake


I wore a Super Mom t-shirt, well, because I AM a super mom. Lizzie’s besty’s parents even wore masks and capes. What an entrance they made.


There were a lot balloons, games, play dough, mess and tears from the guests when they had to go home. I guess that’s the sign of a good party. One kid threw a badminton racket out the window. Crazy…and that was without Piccolo (“champagne” for kids which we hate). Luckily, it got stuck on the roof and we were able to get it back in. Those pre-schoolers really know how to party.


Now, if I can just make it through Easter.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Has anyone invited you to the Warsaw blog meet yet?

You're invited . . . http://scatts.wordpress.com/2011/04/16/warsaw-blog-meeting/

Chris said...

Thanks for the invite Kolin :)