Friday, October 21, 2011

We are lucky ducks!

Look what we got! Delicious homemade Halloween cookies from Lois B. – otherwise known as the Polish Housewife. They were packed with care and sent all the way from Poznań. They arrived in perfect condition :)

Lois, our postman commented on the box with the St. Martin’s croissants pictures and told us how lucky we were to receive such a precious package.

Thank you again. I had to hide half the cookies from the kids! They have demanded your recipe.

10202011259

Check out Lois’s other blogs Food is my Love Language and Lois B 365 Project.

3 comments:

Kasia said...

So sweet of Lois to ship the cookies to you! They look gorgeous.
I am terrible at decorating cookies(:
Did you get some rogale marcinskie as well?
@Lois - can I forward my mailing address to you:)?

Lois B said...

I'm glad the girls enjoyed them. I miss having a full house to cook for.

Lois B said...

. . . so by all means, Kasia, forward your address. You never know what will arrive. :)