Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Yay me!

IX15 - Top 100 International Exchange and Experience Blogs 2015

Apparently there is some blog competition and Kielbasa Stories made it into the top 100. I don't know how many blogs participated so I am not sure if I should be excited or not. It's like when my friend started bodybuilding and came in 6th at her first competition. I thought 6th place was awesome for her first time out. She came in 6th out of 6 ;)

 I suspect the whole thing is some kind of advertisement for something, but anyhow, yay me!

3 comments:

ds said...

Brawo! it looks nice and the other blogs are interesting, and you deserve this (well you deserve to be the number 1 of course)

Chris said...

ds - Thank you very much. Maybe if KS is nominated next year, I'll pay more attention. Now, we are only paying attention to the flu which is sweeping through our family :(

czarownica said...

Congrats!