Thursday, February 27, 2014

Dunkin Love czyli I have a jam-filled brick in my stomach



I have eaten 6 doughnuts today. That’s my personal best, I think, in all my Fat Thursdays a.k.a Doughnut Days. Blood no longer flows in my veins. It’s pure lukier (glaze). And I know what I am about to say is blasphemy, but the best doughnuts I have had today were from Tesco. I know, it’s a terrible thing to say but they really were the best.

Tomorrow, I am eating nothing.

Tłusty czwartek

demotywatory.pl

Tłusty czwartek

Tłusty czwartek

Tłusty czwartek

Original słit focia - Jacek Kurski na Majdanie



4 comments:

Paulina said...

Chris, I love your political accents in the posts!:)

wesoła posypka said...

To zdecydowanie moja ulubiona polska tradycja! Gratuluję świetnego wyniku, ja tylko 2:(

Chris said...

Paulina - I was trying to figure out how to work "raus!" into the post, but I wasn't so clever (http://natemat.pl/93371,pijany-jacek-protasiewicz-krzyczal-na-lotnisku-heil-hitler-tak-twierdzi-niemiecki-tabloid-europosel-zaprzecza-wypilem-tylko-wino).

Ven - Only 2? You amateur ;) I think I have lost my appetite for doughnuts for a year.

Izabelka said...

My score is 4. I've bought doughnuts in Tesco as well, these with toffi filling were excellent! However, I didn't manage to eat whole..