Monday, December 27, 2010

Some Christmas Favorites – Ulubione gwiazdkowe rzeczy

autumn 2010 159These are my favorite Christmas decorations bought by my mother in Poland for me and and for my sister. I like knowing that even though there is so much distance between us on the holidays, that my sister and I have the same decorations up on our trees.

To są moje ulubione ozdoby świąteczne, które moja matka kupiła w Polsce dla mnie i dla mojej sisotry. Lubię o tym wiedzieć nawet jeśli jest taki wielki dystans między nami podczas świąt, że moja siostra i ja mamy takie same ozdoby na naszych choinkach.

autumn 2010 165 autumn 2010 167

A favorite tradition is to leave a plate of cookies and a glass of milk for Santa and carrots for the reindeer.

Ulubioną tradycją jest zostawianie talerzyka ciasteczek i szklanki mleka dla Św. Mikołaja oraz marchewki dla reniferów.

autumn 2010 101

Rosie’s favorite presents – a baby, a cradle and a harmonica. Photos by Rosie :)

Ulubione prezenty Rosie – dzidziuś, kołyska i harmonijka. Zdjęcia wykonane przez Rosie :)

autumn 2010 161 autumn 2010 160

Lizzie’s favorite presents. A remote control McQueen and Cars puzzle.

Ulubione prezenty Lizzie. Zdalnie sterowany McQueen i puzzle z Autami.

autumn 2010 186

A throwback gift from my childhood – Slinkies

I powrót do przeszłości - prezent z mojego dzieciństwa – Slinki.

autumn 2010 187

A gift to me from Misiu. A new charm for my bracelet.

Prezent dla mnie od Misia. Nowa zawieszka na moją bransoletkę.

autumn 2010 190

Our favorite for the kids. It was a sleeper hit – a juicer.

Nasz ulubiony prezent dla dzieci. To był prawdziwy acz niespodziewany hicior - sokowirówka.

autumn 2010 155

General Christmas chaos

Ogólny bałagan świąteczny.

autumn 2010 133

I hope your holiday was as great as ours.

Mam nadzieję, że wasze święta były tak samo udane jak nasze.

Merry Christmas!

Wesołych Świąt!

No comments: